Re: [Amc-list] Copper Head Gaskets (Yes they exist)

Re: [Amc-list] Copper Head Gaskets (Yes they exist)

Yes, Copper HEAD gaskets exist and are known to be reused multiple times.  Just clean, recoat and reuse.  You can order them from Summit Racing, for example.

  Greg T :)  <><

jerijan baldwin <jerijan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I had never heard of copper head gaskets;

  But Copper Head gasket? Do these exist?
Jj