Re: [Amc-list] The Fast a Furious

Tom; You don't wanna see pictures of this beast. It is
a 64 440H in primer with painted areas around the
cowl, rockers and glass where I did rust repair. The
glass is gooped in as I put the good windshield in my
wagon and this one has a crack in it. No wipers as
they were elct and I put them in my 67, so I just put
stalks and arms in it to satisfy the cops. I rain-x
the glass every month.
The interior is gutted as I use it to shag parts. The
one seat is from a Hornet and the console is in my
wagon, I sewed two boots together to cover the sticks.
So there is no pass or back seat and the carpet is
gone. It is noisy as all hell especially with the
smitty and a cut out, I used an old gas filler tube as
the cut out so I just turn the cap to get more loud
than the Smittys.
The engine is bone stock save for a shave and valve
job when it was apart. I put a 2v on it, a hot sparker
and a pair of slapper bars.
Thats all, old school stuff but it runs so sweet. With
the OD and no weight, it is fast. And with the way it
looks people cut me a wide berth....Russ