Re: [Amc-list] Blow thru turbo on 258 1969 rambler

Re: [Amc-list] Blow thru turbo on 258 1969 rambler

Armand; You answer to Russell on lowering his car
using spindle plates is right on, lots better than
cutting the coils.
I made a set of plates and used it on my AMX. I made
it out of 3/8 plate steel and I gussetted the edges.
For those trying to picture this it is a plate
sandwiched in between the upright and the spindle,
with the spindles bottom bolts connected to the plate.
When I first designed it several people scoffed but I
ran the car with the plates for years with no
probs....Russ