[Amc-list] Blow thru turbo on 258 1969 rambler

[Amc-list] Blow thru turbo on 258 1969 rambler

this is my first post on the list it is my 69 rambler 258 turbo project. 258 with 4.0 jeep eliminator head clifford 4 barrel intake stainless header comp baja cam turbo is a turbonetics t4 hks style waste gate Nissan skyline pop off valve i am planning on running between 4-7 pounds of boost the trans is a built chevy 350 with the novak adapter plate hurst shifter next i will be needing a stronger rear end like a 8.8 ford, paint is a 2005 chrysler midnight blue metallic pearl torque thrust 2 wheels. if anyone has any info for me advice what so ever about turbo stuff or other performance upgrades would be most appreciated, thanks russell i will post more soon oh and thanks tomj for the invite to the amc-list