Re: [Amc-list] fan blower housing and license tag paint

Re: [Amc-list] fan blower housing and license tag paint

" From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" I used brake cleaner or tide detergent and water to degrease stuff I was going to paint

my trick is to put the dishwashing liquid directly on the greasy parts
before they touch water, and scrub 'em good to work it in.  you can
take pine pitch off your hands this way too, though oddly your hands
still feel sticky until they dry.