------------------
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 07:11:00 -0800 (PST)
From: Joe Smith <know_ware@xxxxxxxxx>

I should have guessed about painting license tags with the short nap roller.  I have been wondering.  I used Ford Chrome Yellow on the letters.  Its not a perfect match, but I still don't know if the CA DMV will let me use antique tags anyway.

On the Fan Blower Housing, I re-inforced the hairline crack with bondo and painted it with Duplicolor Ford Engine Red.  I am pretty sure the theme on this car will be silver with a red interior, and so I was like, why not?   :-)

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"