Re: [Amc-list] RockAuto Prices, rotors and ceramics?

Re: [Amc-list] RockAuto Prices, rotors and ceramics?

" From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Ceramic metal blends are hard on rotors (as in Brute Stops) but the
" Safety stop, Ceramix are good (Application Engineered were mixed)
" Rayloc has just come out with Adaptive One brakes that are a mix
" (inboard and outboard pads are different materials so they stop
" excellent cold or hot) Just went through the training course on
" these. (waiting for them to come out with ones for my J10, but since
" my '87 Comanche was left off the list, it's getting ZJ front brakes
" instead!)

why zj?  afaik they're the same parts as same-year xj/yj/tj.  the zj
did have -rear- disks [solid rotor] where the others had drums.

now -wj- brakes...  but i'm not sure of an easy bolt-on for the rears,
and for a bolt-on you'd have to go to wj wheels - 5x5" bolt circ.