Re: [Amc-list] 71 Gremlin 232 (AMC 15 axle vs AMC 20)

Re: [Amc-list] 71 Gremlin 232 (AMC 15 axle vs AMC 20)

I know the suckers are heavy!
I'd still have one in place if health allowed!
although I'm thinking of swapping my still good twingrip into the untwisted 15 I have down by the shed and abusing it a bit before I finish the 9" build!
   It's nice to know I have it as a backu in case the next holeshot breaks the 15 in it!
I started PT today then unloaded the cardboard from the furniture at the recyclers.
Let the weight of the carboard frop onto my bad arm and now it hurts like #e!!. I don't think I hurt anything for real, just over did it after strssing things at PT. :[
   Yesterday I moved my wifes jeep out of the garage to get some stuff put away and just moving the shift lever in it is painfull.
   It's going ot be a while till I'm ready to start driving the stic in the American!
I'm so glad I traded my Dakota in!
If I had the stick in my DD I'd be fighting my son for the car. I'd win, but the boys have lacrosse practice 5 days a week now and games the other two! If I take the car, I'd have to haul their buts around.
   I love my boys dearly, but will be very glad when the oldest moves into the dorm in August and takes his mess with him!!! What a slob!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>