Re: [Amc-list] 71 Gremlin 232 (AMC 15 axle vs AMC 20)

Re: [Amc-list] 71 Gremlin 232 (AMC 15 axle vs AMC 20)

Mark Good to see you have options and it is good to see you are continuing your progress of getting better.
   Davis

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  I know the suckers are heavy!
I'd still have one in place if health allowed!
although I'm thinking of swapping my still good twingrip into the untwisted 15 I have down by the shed and abusing it a bit before I finish the 9" build!
It's nice to know I have it as a backu in case the next holeshot breaks the 15 in it!
I started PT today then unloaded the cardboard from the furniture at the recyclers.
Let the weight of the carboard frop onto my bad arm and now it hurts like #e!!. I don't think I hurt anything for real, just over did it after strssing things at PT. :[
Yesterday I moved my wifes jeep out of the garage to get some stuff put away and just moving the shift lever in it is painfull.
It's going ot be a while till I'm ready to start driving the stic in the American!
I'm so glad I traded my Dakota in!
If I had the stick in my DD I'd be fighting my son for the car. I'd win, but the boys have lacrosse practice 5 days a week now and games the other two! If I take the car, I'd have to haul their buts around.
I love my boys dearly, but will be very glad when the oldest moves into the dorm in August and takes his mess with him!!! What a slob!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings