Re: [Amc-list] OT: Foam recycling

I give the stuff away on the Freecycler list!Jim Blair, Lynnwood, WA '87 Comanche, '83 Jeep J10, '84 Jeep J10From: JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: Re: [Amc-list] OT: Foam recyclingTo: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>Message-ID: <121764.33658.qm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 You might want to go green on this issue and write tothe manufacturers of the equipment and urge them NOTto use styrofoam.  Or go to their websites andcomplain.  Many OEMs are switching to paper/fiberpackaging and other more eco-friendly methods.  Itwon't help this time, but they need to hear you. Joe Fulton