Re: [Amc-list] OT: Foam recycling

You might want to go green on this issue and write to
the manufacturers of the equipment and urge them NOT
to use styrofoam.  Or go to their websites and
complain.  Many OEMs are switching to paper/fiber
packaging and other more eco-friendly methods.  It
won't help this time, but they need to hear you.

Joe Fulton