Re: [Amc-list] o.t. ford distrubutors

Part numbers are different, but the Pertronix is just installed into a stock points dist. New the conversion is less than $85. (I don't know why the Echlin conversion is $219!) BK (Balkamp) #
                                                335-4230 for the Mallory conversion (we sell quite a few in my store)Jim Blair, Lynnwood, WA '87 Comanche, '83 Jeep J10, '84 Jeep J10From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>Subject: [Amc-list] o.t.  ford distrubutorsTo: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: <440513.8537.qm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 i know this is way off topic, but i need to know ifanyone on the list knows if a distributor from a460/429 will fit in fords fe 390/428 block. have thechance to get a really good deal on a pertronix dist.for a 460. dave stohlerhttp://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules