Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:00:59 -0700
From: <mariclairemccall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] header gasket issue
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have headman headers on my Javelin. It blew the cheapo gaskets so I bought Mr. Gasket copper gaskets. I installed and reinstalled them and still have a leak on the front drivers side head. There is a tiny gap in the top of the gasket/header where they come together. What do you guys suggest to seal the little gap??

Troy