[Amc-list] 232 fuel pump

Will this fit my 1964 232 Classic?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110225433569&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

If that doesn't come through, the Ebay ID is:110225433569

The seller says it fits a 196 or a 232. I thought the 199 and 232 was the same and not the 196 and 232, but I"m not certain.
 Not that I don't trust him, I'd just rather hear it from the AMC guru's here. If one of you guys is actually the seller, don't take offense, I can't assume every AMC parts seller on Ebay knows what they are talking about, plus, I've already bought one full pump that was supposed to work and it looked identical, but the arm was too short and the cam didn't touch it, or at least didn't hit it enough to do any good.

Thomas Garner