[Amc-list] 1965 American

I have a 1965 American that I bought without a motor and transmission.  It was a standard shift car, so I have the pedal assembly.  I have a 1968 232 c.i. AMC motor from a 1968 Javelin that I want to install with a T-10 4 speed or a t-4 or T-5.  Can anyone tell me what bell housing I need to get to make this engine connect with any of these transmissions?  Also, any information on the shifted clutch linkages would be helpful.

Thanks,

Frank