Re: [Amc-list] Somebody is selling VW buses?

Re: [Amc-list] Somebody is selling VW buses?

" From: "RetroRalph" <retroralph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Some guy is hitting me with emails trying to sell VW buses,,,
"
" The way this appears I 'll bet that he is probably hitting other list
" members with his sales offers, as well.
" ____________________________________________________________________
"
" Emails are from "morris pakins"   Subject line: volkswagen buses for
" sale
"
" Text:  My name is Mr moris pakins,i am a german based in usa
" ,colorado..i have a lot of buses to show you to know if you ll be
" intrested in buying any of our product......cos i had a lot to show
" you,if you do like ,please reply my mail as soon as you can...
"
" I'm just wondering if everyone on the AMC-list is hearing from this guy,
" huh?

i trash a lot of spam every day.  if he was in there i didn't notice.

this smells like nigerians to me.  i wouldn't touch it with a 10-ft
pole.