Re: [Amc-list] April Fools- Hotrod Article- Jock

Re: [Amc-list] April Fools- Hotrod Article- Jock

The imperfection of the written word. That's not my qoute below- someone
else wrote the thanks to Frank. And I see I mistook your meaning. I
apologize. I jumped to a conclusion. Makes me look like the crackpot.
Maybe not undeservedly! I agree that the ideas and drawings may help the
youth "discover" AMC's coolness.

Steve

Steve,
  In no way was I implying that "we" enlist the "Help" of all the clubs
in protesting HR's article. I said what I said because of your following
statement:

Oh, well... who needs 'em, anyway.  We have Frank and his little
> well produced magazine, dedicated to the brand we here all do
> admire

What I was trying to say was that Frank and his magazine isn't the only
ones out helping the AMC hobby. And as far as Hot Rod's article, I
enjoyed it and sure aren't going to complain. It may help the younger
generation to check out the AMC hobby and come involved!!!