Re: [Amc-list] April Fools- Hotrod Article- Jock

Re: [Amc-list] April Fools- Hotrod Article- Jock

The suggstion that "we" would enlist the "Help" of all the clubs in
protesting HR's article . Thus, they'd have the view that the mainstream (
as  if there is one ) AMC crowd are crackpots with no humor or
appreciation. Laughable because I don't think that you'd get a rally cry
from the AMC masses and scary in thinking that they would rally to the
"cause" or scary because some might actually do it.

Steve

"Steve,
  Just what was "scary" or "laughable" about my post?