Re: [Amc-list] 195.6 OHV Progress Sorta

Matt,

I have a good set of .060 oversize pistons (five are
low mileage and one is brand new) so I thought I would
get another block bored from .040 to .060 oversize to
keep the cost down. Thankfully, I have two more of
these engines so I have that option.  I don't want to
have to buy new pistons.  This was supposed to be a
cheap rebuild.  (fat chance).

Joe Fulton