Re: [Amc-list] Hot Rod Magazine and Some Thoughts

Re: [Amc-list] Hot Rod Magazine and Some Thoughts

Jim; good talkin to ya the other day. You caught me in
between two shifts at work, so I was way tired. Sorry
if I sounded abrupt.
Anyways, I remember someone writing into HR a while
ago, when I used to read the mag, and they were
complaining of their overcoverage of GM. HR defended
themselves saying they cover everyone. That same issue
had two Camaros featured, the techtip was on a SBC and
they had an early Nova in for some reason. The only
none GM featured was a second gen Mustang.
Then they of course had the usual GM and Ford product
parade. Not one AMC mentioned, and I pity the poor
Stude driver.
I think the writer of that letter was a Chryco guy....Russ