Re: [Amc-list] Hot Rod Magazine and Some Thoughts

No harm! Silly guy puts his number out there and asks a question, but doesn't expect a phone call? Sheesh! LOL!
Have fun with that Pacer. My Spirit is asking for some attention now that the clutch master/slave in my '87 MJ died (I can still barely drive it, but have to pump the pedal several times to get a solid pedal for shifting to first or reverse and it drops QUICK!) Now I need to do an axle bearing on the M15 (anyone know if the '82 Spirit's axles are same size both sides? Thinking about cutting down a D35 shaft to fit and swap out for the 10" brakes as well)

From: russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Hot Rod Magazine and Some Thoughts
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Jim; good talkin to ya the other day. You caught me in
between two shifts at work, so I was way tired. Sorry
if I sounded abrupt.
Anyways, I remember someone writing into HR a while
ago, when I used to read the mag, and they were
complaining of their overcoverage of GM. HR defended
themselves saying they cover everyone. That same issue
had two Camaros featured, the techtip was on a SBC and
they had an early Nova in for some reason. The only
none GM featured was a second gen Mustang.
Then they of course had the usual GM and Ford product
parade. Not one AMC mentioned, and I pity the poor
Stude driver.
I think the writer of that letter was a Chryco guy....Russ