Re: [Amc-list] April Fools- Hotrod Article

Re: [Amc-list] April Fools- Hotrod Article

Yeah, I guess it wasn't such a bad deal either....................
I really liked the artists rendering of the "new" AMC models.
The renderings kick a$$ over anything the "big" 3 have produced lately.
If I was a big 3 automaker right now I'd be after the artist to come work
for me.
If he can draw stunning renditions of the AMC cars that rate as much page
coverage
as the new Challenger, he's the guy to have designing your "concept" cars.
Not these
hot wheel freakazoid cars that have been coming out as concepts.

Like I said before, that Javelin is really kick butt. If I had the cash, I'd
certainly be fabricating
one as we speak. The lines on that car are way better than the new Camaro,
Challenger and Mustang
all put together !!!!

Could you just imagine that Javelin with a turbocharged Indy all aluminum
401, engine management system, Tremec six
speed, multi plate racing clutch, independent rear axle, road course tuned
suspension with air ride technologies air ride system,
aluminum driveshaft, a set of 17 inch one off wheels, Super sticky tires,
MOMO seats (or equivalent) a fully digital dash
complement of gauges, a Pioneer stereo system with power amp and 5 or 6
channel sound (subs of course), trick LED tail lights,
I could go on and on.............

Are we all agreed?

Armand