Re: [Amc-list] seats

I'm almost positive the seat frame dimensions and hole
locations will match perfectly.  One set of seats
(1970 I think) should have studs that go through the
floor and the older seats may have cap screws with
welded nuts on the bottom of the floor boards.  That
may interfere with the stud arrangement but you can
deal with that if it occurs.  I'm just not sure when
AMC changed over to the stud arrangement on the seat
frames.

Joe Fulton