Re: [Amc-list] Correct Fuel Pump for 232-Six

Re: [Amc-list] Correct Fuel Pump for 232-Six

Matt Haas,

Thanks for your reply.  Just so there is no confusion to what I am
trying to convert.... I'm staying with the old-fashioned mechanical
fuel pump.  Only this time it doesn't have the vacuum booster (upper
stage) for vacuum wipers.  I no longer need the booster. (I plugged
the wiper output port years ago).  The new fuel pump has the
replaceable filter built in to the housing -- just like the
original.  It sounds like your pump is set up like mine.

Thanks,

Rich Morgan