Re: [Amc-list] April Fools- Hotrod Article

Re: [Amc-list] April Fools- Hotrod Article

   As some of you, I was ticked a bit after I read the
last. And at first thinking the Joke was on AMC and
its owners, which I still am a little ticked about.
Anyway, what the heck, I am better than that and will
send them an E-mail, telling them they did not get my
goat and thanks for having some VERY COOL! AMC
content!
    Owning 4 Pacers, among other AMC cars, at this
time, I may even modify one of my Pacers to get close
to their rendition! Think about it folks, AMC folks
have been teased and made fun of since FOREVER! Why
get soooo hot now!

                      Jay