[Amc-list] Turn Signals 63 American

Hey Joe

Both signals flashing has to be a bad ground possibly in both, a badly
seated bulb (are they seated in right?), or a bad switch.  I'd start with
the grounds and bulbs cos they are easiest.

Don't have a 63 or the TSM but the flasher on my 67 is in a clip behind the
dials (back of the speedo) don't know if they did that for the earlier
ones....