Re: [Amc-list] The Return of AMC

I haven't read the article as I only read Hot Rod when
there is nothing else to do, and I told them so when
they sent a subscript form.
I informed them that I choose to read a magazine that
caters to all makes, not just GM. As proof of this
just see how many articles on 55-7 chevs or camaros
are in HR. I just choose to read CC and Hemmings, plus
the variety of "ol' school" mags out there....Russ