Re: [Amc-list] pacer questions

Jim; the Pacer is that kinda tan color with wood (?)
trim. There is brown under the wood as I have started
to peel off the wood, it was peeling and dog ugly.
Interior is tan and nice. The car also needs a
windshield, I forgot to mention that. Do you have a
drivers door? I am driving the car as a driver as I
have never owned one of these Pacers and I want to get
the full effect.
I got all kinds of parts with the car, the guy was a
Pacer collector and he had six at one time, so I got
his complete stash. any one need anything? I have
interior pastic, body parts, trim, racks, brakes,
yadda, yadda, yadda. Call me at 503-589-9845.
I'll trade the car for a nice 63-66 Classic or Ambo 2 dr....Russ