Re: [Amc-list] The Return of AMC

" From: "Graham, George W (GE Infra, Energy)" <george.graham@xxxxxx>
"
" I liked the article.   What really bugs me is that the April issue is
" out, and its barely freakin' February!!   Why don't they wait for an
" issue that actually comes out in April; say the October issue for
" instance??    *&^%$ finance weenies driving the magazine issue timing
" bus.

i worked for the founding editor of byte mag; that and article
continuation were pet peeves of his too.  at least through his tenure,
byte issues were labeled for the month they came out in and articles
were always in one piece and one place.