[Amc-list] The Return of AMC

OK, everyone drop what you are currently doing and RUN to the nearest
magazine rack and purchase the April 2008 issue of HOT ROD magazine.
On page 48 is an article that talks about American Motors Corporation coming
back into existence and producing Javelins, AMXs, Gremlins, Pacers,
Matadors,
and Ambassadors. If you think the new Challengers or Camaros look good wait
till
you see what the new Javelins are going to look like. The new Javelin makes
the Mustang,
Camaro and Challenger look like after thoughts.

YES, I know I'm not kidding, you got to see it to believe it. Some very rich
individual
is behind all this, and he's an AMC fan! There is a God after all !!!!

According to the article a new plant is going up right now outside of
Kenosha. Another in
Southern California is just breaking ground. Production runs are planned to
be limited.
The cars are to be built entirely in the United States. The company plans to
have a racing
program to include IMSA, drag racing and (boring) Nascar. Even an off road
car is planned
for 2009 Baja to commemorate the Ramble entry of the 1960s.

WOW      WOW    and     WOW.

You gotta read it to believe it.

Armand