Re: [Amc-list] Gas tank nice and clean inside - prep and paint outside?

Re: [Amc-list] Gas tank nice and clean inside - prep and paint outside?

I know of a franchise operation called Gas Tank Renu; is that what
you are thinking of?  They have franchisees all over the US; mostly
radiator shops.  <http://www.gastankrenu.com>  One of the
Pennsylvania shops, Moyer Fuel Tank Renu, restored the tank for the
Charity AMX.  <http://www.gas-tank.com>

Regarding Pacer gas tanks, there was a DRB covering a thumping or
"oilcanning" sound where a rubber (I think) isolator was to be glued
in the middle of the top of the tank.  This must have been the
replacement for the original sound absorbing pad.  (I have a copy of
the '77-82 repair bulletin compilation book.)

--Glen