Re: [Amc-list] Paint Qs again & Station-wagon chrome?

Re: [Amc-list] Paint Qs again & Station-wagon chrome?

I am by no means a professional but I like the PPG
paints systems.  There is auto paint jobber near me,
which helps, from the point of convenvience, but their
product data sheets are available online and contain
clear and concise instructions for mixing, spraying,
pot life, etc.

The drip rail moldings are removed from below.  They
are crimped onto the drip rails.   You need to get
them to slip upward off of the drip rail.  I have used
a church key type can opener (wrapped lightly with
masking tape) and I've also use a flat blade screw
driver (carefully).

Joe Fulton