[Amc-list] 1972 401 AMX Going Up For Sale

[Amc-list] 1972 401 AMX Going Up For Sale

I am about to place one of my AMX's up for sale (to fund another purchase)
and before I placed it on Ebay, Hemmings, etc.  I thought I would float it
here to see if there is any interest....

1972 AMX 401 4 Speed
Wild Plum, outstanding condition  Original plum vehicle
100% restored
Original Engine and Trans
Amazing condition (one of the best left, I own the best one as well GRIN)
No warts
2001 AMO best of the best winner
57,000 miles
Wins in every show entered

Not much to say other than if you are interested in one of the best out
there, this may be the one.  I am determining my price point.  It will not
be cheap but it is worth it.  I am looking north of 25k.  I would not even
consider selling, but there is another AMX I want and my wife "advises" that
I need to sell one.  I will attach a photo. Many of you will know who owned
the AMX prior to me. If anyone is interested, I will sent others.  Feel fee
to call if you have questions....

Rob Michnick
469-424-1723
robmich@xxxxxxxxx