Re: [Amc-list] Doe anyone know of a source for the foam cable seals?

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008, Matt Haas wrote:

> I replaced the control cable for the heater water valve on my wagon
> today and as you can guess, the foam seal for the firewall was shot.
> Anyone know of a source for those?

I don't know for sure, but these people

http://www.restorationspecialties.com/

might have 'em. I just bought window sweeps, guides, door and
trunk seals etc from them, and the guy on the phone knew off
the top of his head (!) which seals would work, and the actual
dimensions of the front 63 american hardtop window guides. "Same
as convert" (as we Rambler nuts know) he said and everything
was correct when I got it.

Their catalog is amazing, every wacko bolt screw and clip you
ever see on trim etc.

They've apparently got a lot more stuff than is listed in the
fat catalog, like some of the door/trunk seal wasn't there but
he had it and it fits.