Re: [Amc-list] fluid disposal

In our town you can bring used motor oil to the DPW station where they use the oil in their waste??oil heaters for the Public works garage.
I have to say though that i also heard that the proper way to dispose of used antifreeze is also by putting into a municipal sewer system, ie. down the?drain versus in the dirt or road. didn't make sense to me but now that one you also said it, then I guess there must be something to it. i will chekc it out again when the next time comes.
regards.Ken