Re: [Amc-list] Disposing of gas, oil, brake fluid and coolant

Re: [Amc-list] Disposing of gas, oil, brake fluid and coolant

Pollution or what?  :)

Evaporating gasoline only puts it into the air. Not good. That's why we have
evaporative pollution fighters on our cars and at the gas pump.

Putting oil/coolant, no matter how well emulsified down the toilet is the same
as just throwing it into the street. Still pollutes the water.

my 3 cents