[Amc-list] Shipping fenders/ Help?

The seller of the fenders for my 69 American is in Conway, Ark and needs to get them to Little Rock for them to be shipped.
   Needless to say I can't get them there and it seems he can't either! ARG!

Conway is about 40 miles north of Little Rock. Is there anyone that can get these fenders to a UPS or Fedex or Greyhound shipping point for me? Not sure at thie point if the seller will wrap them up for shipping or if you would need to do that.

Needless to say I will pay resonable fees for this service!!!

Help!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV