[Amc-list] Smog equipment for 71 Jav AMX 4 speed

[Amc-list] Smog equipment for 71 Jav AMX 4 speed

Could any kind soul out there supply me with detailed pictures of their
AIR injections system for a 70 or 71 Javelin/AMX ? I'd like a few good
close-ups of the tubes, the air pump assembly, diverter valve and hoses
and also possibly all of the related brackets and braces. I have what I
believe is a mixed bag and I'd like to sort out what's good and what's
bogus.

Lastly, does anyone know for sure what parts are common for a 71 vs.
later model pumps ? The parts book talks about Figure 1 and Figure 2 so
there are some different set-ups out there. Anyway, if someone has some
insight into this question I'd appreciate a response. I own a 1971
Javelin AMX 4 speed (non-CA).

Jeff Thomas
jeff.thomas@xxxxxxxx