From: Frank Swygert [mailto:farna@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 7:55 AM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Grem /Hornet Dashboard Interchange??

Technically, even a Concord/Spirit/Eagle dash will fit. Might be some
minor mods needed, but nothing major changed. The main mounting points
for the dash assembly are the same. Some of the wiring and connectors
would be different, but nothing that would be terribly difficult to
overcome. You'd likely need wiring diagrams for your car and the donor
to get it all wired up.

---------------------

Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 16:06:37 -0800 (PST)
From: JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Maybe with some minor modifications a dash from a 1970 through 1977
Gremlin will fit you car.  A dash from a 1970 through 77 Hornet will
also fit your car.

The Gremlin dash changed to the Concord style when the Concord came out
in 1978.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"