[Amc-list] And the pistons go up and down, up and down (WooHoo!!!!)

[Amc-list] And the pistons go up and down, up and down (WooHoo!!!!)

The engine is no longer stuck, seized, frozen, snazzy over-sized
paper-weight! About 5 weeks of soaking with Marvel Mystery Oil, then
tossing PBBlaster in, then finally topping the whole mess off with
Kroil got it unstuck.

I work from home, so spent lunch time gently rocking the car in third.
Crawled underneath and put a hand on the driveshaft while pushing to
see if anything was moving underneath. Felt a little motion there!

Headed back in the house to get back to work (I work from home) - then
snuck out a few hours later and rocked it again. Noticed it went a
little further and further and further this time! Cool! Pushed it out
of the garage and back in again (in gear) a couple times. Left a nice
trail of oil on the driveway and in the garage, lol.

So - now I'm mad at myself for slacking on getting the gas tank
cleaned and sealed. Time to step it up a bit on replacing the master
cylinder, packing the bearings, replacing brake lines (it'll be a
driver - so it'll be off to Napa), replacing the fan belt, the fuel
filter and snagging a battery.

I want so much to fire it up - but don't want to cause damage, so will
take my time.