Re: [Amc-list] wow, OK, I'm impressed -- digital camera sees thread size

Re: [Amc-list] wow, OK, I'm impressed -- digital camera sees thread size

A digital camera helped me sell a Chevy truck radiator
on Ebay recently.  It had a beautiful clean core and
the slightly filmy brass showed up very well in a
digital picture.  I had one very happy customer on the
other end of the deal.

Joe Fulton

http://wps.com/temp/r-close.JPG