[Amc-list] 242, thanks

Thanks to all who offered opinions and help on my 242 ebay deal.
I decided to let it go for now.
Still want one, but one closer to me is preferable.
Anyone come across one within striking distance let me know.
For now, I'll keep looking.
Someone got a good deal on that case, it went for about $36.00! All cause the guy said pickup only.

My wife is still leaning towards a new Altima, so I expect to need to do the Jeep work this summer!
Should be fun if I get healed up enough to do it....

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV