[Amc-list] Large new supply of NOS and very good used parts available fo

[Amc-list] Large new supply of NOS and very good used parts available for sale

In reference to an earlier post, we now have the large inventory of NOS and
very good used parts available for sale.

Please be advised that the pricing of these parts will be at a reasonable
level but unlike some of the collections of odd lots that we have all seen
at exorbitant prices on eBay recently, we will be offering parts to the AMC
hobby first before putting things up on eBay. Our intent is to sell these
parts to support the AMC hobby overall and the members of the 1512 SC/Hurst
Registry, to split any excess funds over our costs with the former owner and
of course to recover our costs to acquire these parts, so please be advised
that this is not a fire sale. Prices will be set to be what we believe is
fair and consistent with the market and we will not entertain unrealistic
low ball offers prior to putting things up on eBay.

It will literally take a couple of months to go through everything we picked
up but here is a summary of what we know we have at this time.

- 8-10 complete 68/69 390 engines, some assembled, some disassembled
- 3 or 4 complete 70 390 engines
- 1 NOS 401 block still in original AMC crate
- 1 complete 401 engine with heads off
- 3 or 4 additional 390 blocks
- 1 additional 360 block
- 1 complete 70 360 4 barrel engine
- 1 complete 290 4 barrel engine
- 1 complete and excellent running 1967 232 six with automatic transmission
(tranny is slow to go into gear but works, may just be low on fluid)
- complete AC setup for American (underdash unit damaged and will need at
least new outer housing)
- all year heads for 390s and 401 (at least 10-12 sets), some with machine
work completed some just as they were when they were removed
- 20 or more crankshafts both forged and cast for various 360, both 390s and
401s
- well over a dozen sets of NOS cast and forged pistons for 360, both 390s
and 401 from standard bore to .060 over bore
- at least 10 sets of 68/69 rods, some already reconditioned, some as they
were removed from the engines they were removed from
- multiple power steering pumps for multiple years
- dozens of brake calipers from early to late styles
- a minimum of 5 or 6 R4Bs for 68/69 and at least 6 70 and up R4Bs (most not
slotted)
- 1 or 2 Offy 360 intakes and 2 or 3 Offy 360 dual port intakes
- 1 Edlebrock Torker for 1970 and up
- 1 at least one of each stock 68/69 and 70 steel intake
- 1 ultra rare Machine intake prototype intake
- 2-3 of each Carter AFBs for 4665S and 4664S in various stages of rebuild
requirements (4664s' may already be spoken for)
- close to or over a dozen AFBs from other makes to be used as donors (same
internals as 4664s)
- NOS BW M-12 Automatic
- 2 or 3 complete T-10s and one parts T-10
- multiple T-10 and M11/M12 rebuild kits
- 10-12 NOS tranny mounts
- a couple of dozen intake gasket sets including valley pan
- pulleys and brackets of all types
- at least 3 sets of high flow exhaust manifolds and a couple of sets of
each style log style exhaust manifolds
- NOS 72 401 carb
- multiple wide wiper washer fluid bags, some with electric motor, some with
hose for foot pump
- multiple air cleaner tubs for all variations from 6 cylinder through 401
including a number of excellent full size chrome and painted lids that can
be cut down to become a SC or 70 Ram Air lid.
- seat belts of all types and colors and complete red cut pile carpet set
for 70 AMX
- Arm rests, sun visors, door panels, side interior panels, dash trim
pieces, switch gear and knobs, cigarette lighters, ash trays, sail panels
with lights of all types and models
- exterior emblems, tail lights, head light doors and cups, window and door
sill bright trim for AMXs, Javelins, Rogues, Rebels, Matador
- NOS Rebel grill
- NOS later model Hornet front bumper
- NOS American or Rogue chrome tail light
- 70 AMX tail lights and tail light housings
- original early 4 speed shifters and later hurst 4 speed shifters
- Multiple AMX and Javelin hoods, door, front fenders and trunk deck lids
including both doors, one front fender and rear spoiler for a BBO Donahue
- 1 set each of NOS and rust free used American/Rogue front fenders
- at least 2 sets of American/Rogue post car doors (same as sedan with post
bolted to door)
- 1 NOS and 2 very good used SC Hoods. 1 very good used Machine hood.
- 2 or maybe even 3 full sets of Magnum 500 wheels that use trim rings
- 7 or 8 later model Javelin/AMC ralley wheels
- 1 late model AMX cast wheel
- 3 very good rear American/Rogue bumper cores, one or tow very good front
bumper cores
- 5 or 6 AMX rear bumper cores and at least one or two front bumper cores
all in fair to good shape with a couple in excellent shape
- NOS brake shoes, pads and brake drums of most sizes
- clutch pressure plates and clutch discs in good used condition to good
core condition (for rebuild or cores exchanges)
- flywheels, auto tranny flexplates and harmonic balancers for most engine
sizes
- trunions (some NOS), tie rods (NOS), ball joints (NOS), various front end
bushings, front coil springs, gas shocks for most small bodies cars like
American, Rogue, AMX, Javelin
- drive shafts, for most small bodies cars like American, Rogue, AMX,
Javelin and full size body cars like Rebel or Matador
- NOS red center dash piece for AMX or Javelin with no holes for AMX or
Javelin insignia
- very good used Javelin and another AMX wood grain 70 glove box door
- very good condition 68/69 AMX glove boxes,
- complete and partial wiring harness for 68, 69 and 70 AMXs
- full wiring harness for 67 American/Rogue
- too many other various and sundry interior, exterior and body parts such
as door pulls, door handles, interior lock releases, gauge clusters, gauge
surrounds (for Americans, Rogues and AMXs), bumper guards, interior and
exterior lights, starters, solenoid, vacuum controls, heater valves, rocker
panel moldings, trim pieces, rub strips, you name it!

We will be publishing a comprehensive list and downloadable spreadsheet of
all parts with prices here on a new database for the Registry as we
inventory the multiple unopened boxes within the next 30 - 60 days. And you
will soon start to see eBay auctions under the ID of azamcparts for the
above.

In addition to these parts, we are also helping the former owner sell a
couple of very nice cars including a completely original amazingly tight and
strong driving black on red 68 AMX 390 automatic with an authentic 81K
miles. The engine and tranny have never been apart and the car is completely
rust free (the lower rear quarters where all AMXs have issues were replaced
a couple of years ago with the readily available replacement panels). The
front end was rebuilt and the car drives nicer than any AMX I have ever
driven!! The car was stored by a previous owner for over 20 years and is in
remarkable original condition. Other than needing to re-dye the tops of the
doors and needing the white go-pack stripes replaced (they are original and
have gone passed their useful life) the car looks good. To make it
excellent, it should have new paint as well but it is a great driver as is.
Price $15,000, firm.

The second car is a southwest early 68 AMX (the AMX sequence number on the
glove box door) with AC, red on red and automatic currently getting a fresh
engine and total new paint job as well. Upon completion sometime within the
next 30-45 days, this car will also be for sale for $15,000-$20,000
depending on if the buyer wants it before or after everything is finished
($15K ready for paint or $20K after paint is finished).

There is a third green 69 390 4 speed AMX that needs a total restoration
that can be picked up cheap right now for $5000.

There is also a rust free 68 Ambassador 4 door with a 290 automatic that is
available for $2500 which is in good solid running condition but needs odds
and ends to be completely road worthy that can be picked up right away as
well.

Feel free to send your requests or interests in any of the above parts to
our new email ID at amx39068@xxxxxxxx

Best Regards,
Dan Curtis
d.curtis@xxxxxxx