Re: [Amc-list] Paint Question...

Arvon,

I have read enough Auto Restorer magazine articles and
have now sprayed enough single stage acrylic urethane
to be able to say with assurance that you can touch up
and feather that paint.   Of course it will be easier
and the touch up jobs will probably be better if you
choose a non-metallic color.

I am assuming you are talking about using single stage
urethane to paint a whole car or a whole panel and
wondering if you can subsequently feather in any
necessary patches or touch-ups which might be needed
in the future.

Joe Fulton