[Amc-list] Rust Remover

" From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
"
" Tank has a 150 psi rating, but due to age will keep it down to 120
" psi. Will clean it all up and put a fresh coat of paint on it before
" installing and using.

makes me wonder if there's any good way to check and/or remove rust
from the inside of the tank.  phosphoric acid wash?
adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

\\

friend recently did an antique toy train set
in this - worked perfectly, strained the fluid
& returned to jug.

www.safestrustremover.com

............ and think what none thought

--

    =Bt=
milnersXcoupe