Re: [Amc-list] Correct emission equipment for a 360 1971 Javelin AMX 4sp

Re: [Amc-list] Correct emission equipment for a 360 1971 Javelin AMX 4speed - non CA car

--- Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> The early 70s is when emissions really started (68
> or 69 for CA), and
> the systems grew in complexity every year through
> about 1979 or so.

One nit:
My 1966 Rambler American (199/auto) had a factory air
pump and injector tubes into the manifold as well as
the PCV valve.  The car has 3500 original miles (or
thereabouts) and was sold new in CA.  I think this
systm is described in the TSM.  I am still looking for
the little disposal air filter element which goes on
the air pump intake.

Joe Fulton