[Amc-list] New Suspension kit update, anyone interested?

[Amc-list] New Suspension kit update, anyone interested?

Work is moving forward on our new suspension kits for AMC.  The first being designed is the 70-74 AMX and Javelin.  68-69 will be altered from that unit once complete.  Adjustments for other models will depend on market reaction.  It will be a fully contained rack and pinion set up with coil over or air bag shocks, hi performance disc brakes, rack and pinion steering with billet steering shaft to adapt to stock steering column and will reduce weight off the front end considerably.  The ride and handling should be that of a new sports car.  No more outdated big heavy coil springs, control arms, strut rods or steering box.  It will all be contained on a new engine cradle and if all works out according to plans, should be entirely bolt in without having to fabricate anything on your existing vehicle.

I will keep the list updated on the progress.  Please let me know if you would be interested in a set up like this for your car.  I will have a pre-sale at a reduced price depending upon how many orders I get at the end of the initial test unit and prior to the first run.  I am shooting for a regular price under $3000.  Like stated above, this will be a complete front suspension system will made up from the best parts available.  A brake set up like the one we are using would typically cost $1500 by itself.

Thanks,

Nick

Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends