From: "Nick ALFANO" <71amx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "amc list" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 11:34 AM
Subject: [Amc-list] New Suspension kit update, anyone interested?

> Work is moving forward on our new suspension kits for AMC.  The first
being designed is the 70-74 AMX and Javelin.  68-69 will be altered from
that unit once complete.  Adjustments for other models will depend on market
reaction.  It will be a fully contained rack and pinion set up with coil
over or air bag shocks, hi performance disc brakes, rack and pinion steering
with billet steering shaft to adapt to stock steering column and will reduce
weight off the front end considerably.  The ride and handling should be that
of a new sports car.  No more outdated big heavy coil springs, control arms,
strut rods or steering box.  It will all be contained on a new engine cradle
and if all works out according to plans, should be entirely bolt in without
having to fabricate anything on your existing vehicle.

> I will keep the list updated on the progress.  Please let me know if you
would be interested in a set up like this for your car.  I will have a
pre-sale at a reduced price depending upon how many orders I get at the end
of the initial test unit and prior to the first run.  I am shooting for a
regular price under $3000.  Like stated above, this will be a complete front
suspension system will made up from the best parts available.  A brake set
up like the one we are using would typically cost $1500 by itself.