[Amc-list] CAD PLATING

All,

As you know it's getting quite hard to find a CAD plater these days to do
the Silver Type 1 plating, because either most shops have shut  down or have
turned into doing strictly commercial work.

I found a shop while searching the web which I am really happy with  !

I sent out 150 small parts nuts, bolts, linkages and so forth, to  include
larger parts like fuel lines .

I had pre cleaned all parts prior to sending them for plating.

1. All items returned 100% with nothing missing.

2. Sent items out of Wisconsin on December 15th and items came back today
January 7th ( less than a month with a couple holidays in the mix )

3. Total price is $93.93 which includes shipping and handling.

4. They also did not require a payment before shipping the parts, just sent
me a invoice with the parts.

5. I had asked that the parts not be too shiny and they said no problem  they
can just turn down the voltage when plating and then not polish the parts.
They look great .

Name and Address :

Aero Propeller  & Accessories Inc.
dba FAST
9616 Metro Airport Ave., Hanger #44
Broomfield, CO 80021

Phone 303-469-1749

Thank You
Jim Stephenson

PS  I am not affiliated with Aero Propeller in any  way.

<>

No, thank YOU Jim !

--

                            ___
        =Bt=              /~   ~\
  milnersXcoupe          |_      |
   "The Heretic"         |/     __-__
                          \   /~     ~~-_
                           ~~ -~~\       ~\
                            /     |        \
               ,           /     /          \
             //   _ _---~~~    //-_          \
           /  (/~~ )    _____/-__  ~-_       _-\             _________
         /  _-~\\0) ~~~~         ~~-_ \__--~~   `\  ___---~~~        /'