Re: [Amc-list] Thanks for the "Fast and the Furious" info!

Re: [Amc-list] Thanks for the "Fast and the Furious" info!

Bruce; Glad you dug the original F/F. I am a freak for
old black and white movies from the 40s and 50s.
Anything with Bogey in it is worth a watch.
They almost all use bathtub Nashs for cop cars. I
don't know if those were actually used as my pre-womb
days are foggy, ya know. Could be some company had a
bunch of those cars around for rent. But they sure are
great to watch in a car chase, waiting for those big
ol Ambos to tip over in a turn.
I remember one movie, can't recall the title, where
Dennis Hopper played a private eye in fifties L.A. and
he drove a 51-3 Hornet. He was in a car chase with the
bad guy who had a 51 Merc. Love those 50s sleds.....Russ